Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {134}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good. Busy, busy, busy at work though! Like, maybe the busiest I've been? So I've been pretty tired coming home and got...nothing finished. I am really liking Illuminae, though!


Purchased:


A Spark Unseen (The Dark Unwinding #2) by Sharon Cameron
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman
Thursday - Review: Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

Books I read this week:
Not a thing. I'm ashamed.

I'm currently reading:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

So that's been my week! Slow book week, eh? I'm fine with that, to be honest. I could have months like this and probably be fine. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment