Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {103}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! If you can believe it, I've really got nothing to say here this week. My days are kind of unexciting, and I've been really slumpy when it comes to reading. My Goodreads challenge is looking sad and intimidating right now. If I read a book, I pretty much sit down and read the whole thing, but I'm picking up and putting a lot down in between each. BLERG. 

For review: 


The Heart of Betrayal (Kiss of Deception #2) by Mary E. Pearson
There might have been actual jumping up and down and screams when I opened this package...
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
Bright Lights, Dark Nights by Stephen Emond


Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland

Gifted:


The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Thank you, thank you to Becky!! :D

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
Thursday - Baking By the Book: Cinnamon Bookbinder Bread from Stray

Books I read this week:
When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill

I'm currently reading:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

So that's been my week! I'm really considering throwing out plans and whatnot and reading some review books wayyy early--which is not something I do, but nothing that needs to be read right now is sticking... Booo. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment