Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {115}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been really good! Between my actual birthday on Monday (23 now!), just all-round good days at work, and our birthday celebration yesterday (my mom's birthday is just 4 days before mine, so we waited to really celebrate and had a fancy meal in New Orleans--which was TO DIE FOR), it's been a really good one. :)

Purchased:


The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
I've loved two retellings of this book, so clearly it's high time I read the real thing.

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Friday - Review: Rook by Sharon Cameron

Books I read this week:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine

I'm currently reading:
99 Days by Katie Cotugno

So that's been my week! A slim one, eh? Not so great on the posting side of life, or the reading, really, but it's been a little busy. I only work two days this week, though, so I hope that turns into a lot more reading time. We'll see! Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment