Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {99}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Happy New Year, all! Nothing terribly exciting to report. We rang in the new year quietly, as always. Excitingly (and also sadly...), I didn't get a single book this week! Can you believe it? That's probably a good thing, since the only book I got read all week was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. My mom and I are actually doing a read through of the series together. She's never read them and wanted to try the series, and I haven't reread all of them in ages, so we're having a kind of mini book club. We'll talk about the first book today and watch the first movie, then move to the second. :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Rook by Sharon Cameron
Friday - New Year, New Blogger

Books I read this week:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

I'm currently reading:
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Come Back to Texas by K.K. Hendin

So that's been my week! I did order a bunch of books from Book Outlet the day after Christmas, so maybe that package will be here this week! I can't resist a good deal. :) :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment