Friday, May 1, 2015

Distractions - April

Welcome May! I'm back to share with y'all about what I was doing when I wasn't reading (or working) during April. I've seen other bloggers discuss what they watch, listen to, etc. and I always love reading them, so I thought I'd share that myself. :) Onward ho!

What I'm Watching:


I got a free trial of Amazon Prime to get free shipping on my Harry Potter boxed set, so I've been taking advantage of it. One show I decided to try on the streaming was Orphan Black, and IT'S AWESOME. I'm really not far, but I love it so far. I totally get why people rave about it.


The other thing I'm watching a lot of on Prime is Key & Peele! I'd heard a lot about their shorts, and I'm always looking for good half-hour shows. I likeeeee it. They're just too funny. :)


Aaaaaaand, I've always had a big obsession with ANTM, so every once in a while it seems I fall into a binge. I watched cycles 8 and 10 back-to-back, which I hadn't seen yet, and it was wonderful. I don't know what it is about this show, but it's addicting.

What I'm Listening To:


 

I have listened to Ben Rector for years, but I hadn't listened to his newest album much until the past couple of weeks. I love him, and this is just one song that I love on it. 
 
 

Ohhh, I listen to this on full blast on my way to work most days. It's so peppy-sounding and wonderful. 
 

Hehehehe. I couldn't resist putting this on here! I did make a playlist, though, with a bunch of music I listened to in elementary and middle school and it's on there. It's awesome. 


And that's all! I'm going to be really sad when my Prime trial is up, because I'm watching a lot on it... What have y'all been doing this last month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment