Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {126}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! This is another week where nothing terribly exciting happened. Just day-to-day work, etc. I will be going on vacation next week, though, so that'll be fun! :) Got a few books this week, though... :D

For review:


The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle


The Wanderers by Kate Ormand

Purchased:


Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare

Traded:


Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Joyride by Anna Banks
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Stone Field by Christy Lenzi

Books I read this week:
The Edge of You by Theresa DaLayne
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare

I'm currently reading:
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson

So that's been my week! I haven't been able to concentrate on a lot of books I'd normally be very into--which is why I haven't finished The Heart of Betrayal, but apparently I like historical romance. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment