Sunday, July 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {127}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Again, nothing much exciting? I am heading off on vacation tomorrow, though, so yay! I dunno what that means for posting, quite honestly, but I hope to have at least a few posts up this week... And I'm quite sorry my pictures are less than stellar this week, even for me, but I got lazy, so. :)

For review:



When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After #3) by Tessa Dare

Purchased:


The Shadow Revolution by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
Darling Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt
Duke of Midnight by Elizabeth Hoyt
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean
Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare


Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

Gifted:


Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (UK edition! :D)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Tangled Webs by Lee Bross
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Nightmare Charade by Mindee Arnett
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Friday - No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop!

Books I read this week:
Didn't finish a thing all week!

I'm currently reading:
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson

So that's been my week! As I mentioned last week, I went down the historical romance rabbit hole. And I love it. I went to my local used bookstore and used credit from a bunch of books I brought in that I didn't need anymore to get some fun romance! It's the only stuff that's holding my attention right now. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment