Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {128}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been wonderful! We went on vacation, so we spent the week roaming around St. Augustine, Florida, and thoroughly exhausting ourselves. I didn't post anything aside from what I'd scheduled ahead of time, so I pretty much didn't exist here. I'll catch up this week, though!


For review:
A Little In Love by Susan Fletcher

Won:
Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard
THANK YOU ZOEY!

Traded:
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie
Reached (Matched #3) by Ally Condie

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Frostborn (Thrones and Bones #1) by Lou Anders
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

Books I read this week:
Frostborn (Thrones and Bones #1) by Lou Anders
The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels #3) by Sarah MacLean

I'm currently reading:
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson

So that's been my week! I'm definitely a historical romance fan now. I'll be throwing some of those in between all my other reads quite often. And oh my gosh, I'm so excited that I have A Little In Love, mah gosh. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment