Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {66}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been AWESOME! I'm done for the semester! WOO! I start an online class tomorrow, but don't rain on my parade, please. AH, and it's May 4th. MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOUUUUUUU! :D

For review:



Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
Talker 25 by Joshua McCune
After the End by Amy Plum
Steadfast (Spellcaster #2) by Claudia Gray (I'm only guessing what this one is for, since it came with no sender name or identification with it.)


Mary: The Summoning by Hillary Monahan
Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker


Blackbird by Anna Carey
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch


Get Even by Gretchen McNeil
Stray by Elissa Sussman
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little

A big, big thanks to Macmillan, Disney-Hyperion, Balzer + Bray, Greenwillow, HarperTeen, Edelweiss and Netgalley for these! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Reality Boy by A.S. King
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Treatment by Suzanne Young
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
Thursday - Why I Need to Venture Out of YA More Often

Books I read this week:
Reality Boy by A.S. King
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

I'm currently reading:

Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly

So that's been my week! It's a little embarrassing how many books there are... But that's a couple of week's worth of mail, since it's all delivered to my house, instead of school. And who can blame me when HarperCollins uploads all of their books on Edelweiss?? Honestly, I just love HarperCollins. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment