Monday, June 16, 2014

The Low Down

If you read my Stacking the Shelves post yesterday, I mentioned that I might be taking some time away from blogging (a week or two, no more) to focus on my classes, since I'm about to have a whole lot to do for school.

I've given that some thought, and that's not exactly what I'm going to do. Instead of formally saying I'm going to be gone for the next week or two, I'm just going to leave it up in the air. I'll definitely be posting memes this week (Teaser Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday, Stacking the Shelves), but I'm not going to be focusing on getting books read and writing reviews. I will be focusing, however, on getting comments returned in my spare moments. I might get a review up this week, I might not. I'm not putting any pressure, just going with the flow and seeing what my work load allows.

So, that's not the most informative post, but I just want y'all to know I'm not going anywhere! It'll be quiet, but I'm here, and I'll be on Twitter all week to chat, but I won't be doing the work-intensive posts. Hopefully by next Monday I'll have the bulk of my work done and will be back on my normal schedule!

Have a great week y'all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment