Saturday, September 27, 2014

The GIF Book Tag

Another tag! I know! The fabulous Kayla at The Thousand Lives tagged me to do the GIF Book Tag last week, so here I am. The premise for this one is that we're given a list of ten books, and we have to post a reaction GIF to each one. Um, shamefully, I haven't read...uh...most...of the books on the list Kayla's given me, so we'll just have to see how this goes!

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


A little bit of this...


A bit more of this...


And a whole lot of this, which will continue for the next year.

Angelfall by Susan Ee


Excuse the language, but I just...this GIF. This is the idea I get of this book and Penryn from reading reviews, and I'm all for that!

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


Am I wrong? Again, this is what reviews are leading me to believe. They're also leading me to believe I absolutely need to read this. Thanks Kayla!

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins



Somewhere between these two lies my true emotion. The little bit I wrote on Goodreads after finishing this one uses the word "giddy", so you understand.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


For Cath.


But so much of Carlton dancing for the romance and happy-makingness.

Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour


If Kayla is to be believed (which she is, duh), it's going to be a good amount of this--in a happy way. Which is just fine. :)

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor


Both how long it feels like it's been since this book came out, also how long I'm afraid it's going to take me to read it, which is why I haven't.

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson



I have no idea what this is about, but it sounds cool, so I'm on board!

Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally


Every time I think about this book. 

Avalon by Mindee Arnett


I did, but I somehow don't anymore? Maybe someone could convince me to.

And there it is! This tag was absurdly fun (and time consuming! It's too hard not to get off looking at every GIF on the internet in searching!), so thank you so much to Kayla for tagging me. Like always, I tag anyone who wants to participate, because you know you want to. :) 

Here are the ten books I've chosen, because I want awesome reactions:
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman (either one or both!)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (I can't help but recycle this one!)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Excuse my obsession...)

No comments:

Post a Comment